The Virginia Saltwater Sportfishing Association’s (VSSA) purpose is to provide a strong voice in all matters relating to saltwater fishing and safeguard the right to fish recreationally. The more member we have the stronger our voice becomes. VSSA is a an approved 501C-3 non-profit organization and as such your dues and contributions are tax deductible.
Member benefits include:
- Access to all our exclusive YouTube seminar series videos about targeting fish in Virginia.
- A vote during VSSA General Membership meetings.
- Stay abreast of current issues affecting Virginia saltwater fishing.
- Participating directly or indirectly in fishery management decisions.
- Participate in polls to help decide the direction of our fishing action plan.
- Helps to unite all anglers in Virginia so we can speak with a united voice.
Click here to become a VSSA member now. You will be directed to our membership program, Member Planet. You can chose between memberships for
(1) Individual ($25)
(2) Family ($25)
(3) Lifetime ($500)
(4) Junior Under 16 ($1)
(5) Affiliate ($1 per club member)
Additionally, VSSA encourages all anglers to find and join a local fishing club. VSSA offers an affiliate membership program where the club joins as affiliate member for only $1 per club member paid by the club treasurer. For more details and a listing of local fishing clubs, please click here.